Book – The Great Lazarus
Plate – Anyone for Tennis?
|Honorary Chairman of Campaign ’86. South Coast Medical Center, South Laguna, CA.|
|March 1986||Stage: Long Beach, CA.1|
|April||04/19 [Award] Honorary Member of Beja Temple, Green Bay, Wisconsin|
|05/07/1986||Stage: Des Moines Golf and County Club|
|05/08/1986||Stage: Veterans Auditorium, Des Moines, IA|
|June 1986||With Rip Taylor.2
06/23 Gold Medal bill by Mr. Hecht. Pledge read in Congressional Record.
|July||07/19 Center Art Galleries-Hawaii gallery open in Lahaina, Maui|
|August|| 08/07 [Award] Address to Senate by Dan Quayle for gold medal.3
08/15 [Award] Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels.
|September|| 09/13 [Stage] Kansas State Fair4 5
09/20 [Stage] Emens Auditorium, Ball State University, Muncie, IN.
|October||10/23 [Stage} Norsk Hostfest, Minot, ND.|
|November|| [Radio] The 19th State11
11/08 [Stage] Anaheim Convention Center. Presented by Loma Linda Department of Internal Medicine.
- Letter from Clay Kellogg March 9 1986
- Photos Rip Taylor, RSM 2016.010A
- 1986/08/20 VSC “Skelton may receive congressional gold medal
- The Hutchinson News 07/04/2011 by Clara Kilbourn
- Salina Journal
- by Gloria Echols, “Dr. Skelton leaves ’em laughing”, 09/19/1986
- “Ball State honors Red Skelton”, Presenting Ball State, Winter/1986
- 1986/09/22 VSC
- Getty image
- Letter from the Academy July 17 1986
- “Red’s career featured on Sunday radio show” S.C, 11/14/1986